Monday, February 13, 2012

Pedro Not Home


My little guy is always full of life! He always keeps us on our toes and makes me smile!
Lately he thinks that sitting in his car seat is unnecessary. (He has reached the ripe old age of 2 1/2 after all.) The other day he was trying to talk me out of putting me in his car seat. When I explained to him that he needed to get buckled into his car seat because the policeman said that he needed to so he could be safe. He quickly replied, "but Pedro not home, Mommy!" I couldn't help but laugh and give the little guy credit for a creative solution. Pedro is our next door neighbor that is a police officer. Austin had noticed that Pedro's police car wasn't home so he was sure the car seat wasn't needed because Pedro wasn't home to see him outside of his car seat.
This photo is courtesy of Carolyn Anderson PhotographyLink

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS