Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentines Day at Our House

Happy *Late* Valentines Day!

3 of my Valentines. I sure do love them...dirty faces, full mouths, cheesy smiles and all. They are great kids!

I have to be honest, Valentines has never been my favorite holiday.
In fact, I really didn't like it. It wasn't until Kayleigh was born that I started to like Valentines day. Since Kayleigh was born Valentines at our house has been a fun day for the kids. We make Valentines and have a fun dinner.
I made Paula Dean's Taste's like Lasagne Soup and Garlic Crostini. It's so yummy and is so much easier than making lasagne). The kids think it's great because I actually make dessert (This year it was chocolate covered strawberries and brownies).
The kids had a ball making Valentines for Dad and Grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS