Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What's on Your Nightstand?

I'm always looking for a good book, especially in the summer! I've found a few good reads this summer. I just finished rereading this:




The Hunger Games
I wanted to read it again before I see the movie. Hopefully I can find some time for a Girls Night Out to see the movie before it's out of theaters.

Anyway, here's what's currently sitting on my nightstand:
The Limpopo Academy of Private Detection: No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (13)
I love the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series. It's light easy reading that always makes me smile. These are great books to listen to as well.

I also have this sitting on my nightstand:



Imagine: How Creativity Works
I'm only a couple of chapters into this book but it's so interesting. I have it sitting on my nightstand but it's one that I have to read when I'm a little more "awake" than I am right before I go to bed. I try to sneak in a few minutes to read during the day but it doesn't always work out....

So, I'd love to hear what's on your nightstand or some of you're favorite books. I'm headed to the library tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Parenting the Strong-Willed Child by Forehand and Long

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS