Friday, December 14, 2012

Gift exchanges and a card to share

Hello, I'm glad you stopped by today.
We're deep into the holiday season and that means Holiday Parties and gift exchanges. This year for our gift exhange gifts I wanted to give a gift that would "pay it forward." I decided to give a set of cards with envolopes to exchange with the hope that each card would get sent out and brighten someones day.
This card is a Happy Birthday for an adult. I used a Bingo Card from My Minds Eye for the base and built up from there with Washi tape, die cuts, chipboard, tags, rubons, and gems. I love all the dimension and different colors and patterns that bring it all together.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll have lots more cards to share with you in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS