Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Guest Designing for Polka Dot Pixies

I'm thrilled to be a guest designer on the PolkaDotPixies blog today. I was so lucky to be able to design with Heidi a few years a go on a design team at CreativeXpress. I so miss working with her so when she contacted me and asked me to design a card using one of her sketches I couldn't say no!! Here's the sketch she gave me: 



 Here's my take on this sketch:
 I wanted to create a card that could be a Valentine but could also be given as a general I Love You card. Before I even got this card finished my little lady claimed it. As soon as I was finished she grabbed the card and wrote the most adorable little not for her teacher for Valentines day. I love it when I can see my designs used and brightening someones day.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you take a minute to visit Heidi at PolkaDotPixes

2 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS