Friday, March 1, 2013

More with Silhouette Designer Edition Software and Bella Blvd

Hi, I have a second project to share with you today using the Silhouette Designer Edition Software and products from Bella Blvd.

For today's project I used the Sand & Surf collection and I created my own design using the Designer Edition software.
  I started with just a plain rectangle.
Then I used the Shear feature and made my rectangle into a parallelogram by clicking on the 30degree button.
Then I drew another rectangle but this time I used the -30degree button to create this arrow shape.
I copied and pasted the shape several times and lined them up with the ruler. Then it was time to cut! 
Once again I used the negative space backed with cardstock and washi tape.
Here's a few details from the layout:



And here's the finished project....I love all the bright happy colors and these photos make me laugh!
Thanks for stopping by, make sure you go to the Bella Blog and get entered to win the Silhouette Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS