Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Creative Writing

Before we transferred Kay to the Charter School I went to Parent Teacher Conference. When I walked into the room her teacher looked at me with a huge smile and said, "I've been waiting for you to come in. I've been wanting to show you this." She handed me a little green book. It was a short story that Kayleigh had written. It was a story written about her cousin Marcus. I fell in love and knew I wanted that story to be in her scrapbook...so, here's the project that I came up with to document this story. I'll put it in her album right next to that little green book.
 I love the wood veneer words from Freckled Fawn...I need to order another package. Mine is almost gone.
 I created this embellishment cluster with wood veneer, brads, patterned paper, and enamel dots.
I love Thickers....

And here's the completed project.
Thanks for taking a minute to stop by. Have a fabulous day :)

1 comment:

  1. The layout with Kayleigh and Marcus is one of my all time favorites!!! Hee hee...

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS