Saturday, May 4, 2013

(Inter) National Scrapbook Day with Shimelle

Yes, you read that right...Shimelle!
Welcome and Thank You 
for taking a moment to stop by.
(Please click the blue "follow this site" button on your right so you will be the first to know when there's an update here.)

I have a great project to share with you today but first here's a sneak peek of the project that I have on Shimelle's blog. To say I was excited to be featured on Shimelle's blog would be an understatement. I am jumping up and down thrilled to have designed a project specifically for her (Inter)National Scrapbook Day Celebration. Here's a sneak peek of my project that's featured on her blog today. Hop on over there for the full layout and tons inspiration and challenges.
Now, I do have a full project to share with you today. I created this layout a bit ago and I've just been saving it for a special day....and what could be more special than National Scrapbook Day where I'm a featured designer for Shimelle. This layout features my niece. She's a little lady that I get to spend most of my days with. She's the sweetest baby filled with smiles and she has the most beautiful blue eyes you've ever seen. Every time I take a photo of her I get asked how I Photoshopped her eyes to make them so blue. The answer is, I don't Photoshop her eyes, I never have. They are just that blue!

See what I mean...bright blue eyes! She's going to break some hearts someday!
And here's the whole project...
Thanks again, for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Becki ...these are some fabulous pages! I esp love Ms blue eyes..great designs on both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being featured on Shimelle's blog, I'll have to go check it out! :) This is sooooooo beautiful, those eyes are captured stunningly with your wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS