Monday, May 19, 2014

There are so Many Beautiful Reasons to be Happy {Bella Blvd}

The first manufacturer I designed for was Bella Blvd. They are so amazing to work for and I adore Stephanie's designs! I love bright colors and the bold graphic design in their products. Their mid season release is now hitting stores. I've been playing with it for a few days now and have had so much fun! Here's what I came up with when I was challenged to create a layout using the new collections. I mixed two collections (Classic Calendar & Scattered Sprinkles) to come up with this layout:
 The blue portion behind the title is done with gelatos. I wanted to put an extra emphasis on the word "happy." The title was fussy cut from the 'B' side of this piece of patterned paper:



The new collections are arriving at the Paper Issues Store. You can find all of them HERE 

If you use the code becki20 when you check out you'll get 20% off your entire order.

Here are some detail shots of this layout. (funny side note: I created most of this project while sitting in the car watching my little man's little league game. It was awful weather so I stayed in the car and fussy cut the title while I watched...how's that for multitasking! ;)


Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the title. have you use scissors or a hand knife to cut it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used scissors. I use a craft knife for straight cuts but I use a small pair of sharp scissors for more detailed, curvy cuts. I hope that helps <3

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS