Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Let's Talk Tuesday: 61 Everyday Page Titles (with a printable list)

 Welcome to Let's Talk Tuesday! I hope you're enjoying this new series here on my blog. I'm having so much fun with it and love hearing all your comments.

Today we're talking about Everyday Memory Keeping. Everyday moments are my absolute favorite thing to document. Most of my scrapbooking is centered around everyday moments. In fact, I don't scrapbook a lot about holidays or special occasions *gasp* I know, it's something that I need to work on. For today I created a list of 61 page titles that you can use as inspiration to get more of those everyday moments captured and in your scrapbook or Project Life albums. 

I've grabbed a few of my favorite projects that document everyday memories.
This project I created for Bella Blvd and it's all about what my typical day looks like.
 This is documenting my love of this photo...nothing super exciting about this photo it was just taken on our front porch but I love love love it.
This one just documents how we were so excited to see the first signs of Spring while sitting at the bus stop.
This one is all about going to the library, nothing out of the ordinary there...although it's still one of the most exciting things for my kiddos.
 On this project I just used a few snapshots of my nieces and talk about how much I love them and how lucky I am to be their aunt.

And here's the complete list I created. (I don't keep a pen and paper in my purse for nothing).

*If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments. Please, click on the contact me button to your right* I'd be thrilled to hear from you*
If you'd like to print this list you can find the entire document HERE
What are your favorite memories to document? Do you document everyday moments or do you tend to document holidays, birthdays, and big events?

4 comments:

  1. Love the titles and the pages...oh, they are great! The pic of your husband and kids is absolutely great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love the titles! Thank you, I love that photo as well.

      Delete
  2. I juast printed the list to use as guideline. This is the area that I have the hardest time being creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BeckI, I just love your idea list. I am a new follower of yours, and have fallen in love with what you do. These pictures and pages are great. I have such a hard time trying to get a page started sometimes, that I have worked for two hours and gotten nowhere! I have an idea of what I want but, it just doesn't turn out. So after two hours of tweaking, everything goes back into the box. I just feel like I have just wasted two hours!
    How do you get a page started???
    Thanks,
    Toni.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS