Thursday, June 12, 2014

Paper Camellia June Kit

It's Thursday! I'm looking forward to a lazy Summer weekend, complete with a Sunday afternoon nap. *fingers crossed*

Paper Camellia June kits went on sale June 1st. There are still a few left if you want to hop on over and grab one you can find them HERE.

Here's what I created with the June Main kit and the Embellishment Add-on.

 This Layout was created using only the main kit.

This is what I created with the embellishment add-on (and one piece of white cardstock)
Even though this photo is one of my son's most hated photos, it's one of my most favorites. It's a mom thing ;)

And here's what I created with the bits and pieces I had left with from the 2 kits. (although I have enough supplies to keep creating many more projects)




I consider my kits "killed" afters about 5 layouts and 4-6 cards, depending on whether I add cardstock from my stash or not.
When you are creating with a kit how many projects do you complete before you consider the kit "killed"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS