Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer and Bella Blvd's New Collections

Good morning! Today I'm blogging from my bed, I'm being lazy this morning recovering from spending an afternoon at the pool with the kiddos. We had so much fun but it's exhausting to take a toddler to the pool. She loves the water and has no fear, I'm thankful for the invention on the life jacket. Even with a life jacket she's a handful!
 
They're already asking when we can go back. The answer they got from me was, "maybe tomorrow if daddy can come." I think it's best if we take more than one adult to the pool when we take this little lady!

While the kids and I were playing in the pool the Sierra Pacific Craft show in Salt Lake City was going on. I wish I was headed to this event. It's only a couple of hours away, maybe I should run away for a day ;) Bella Blvd is revealing their 4 new collections. I was lucky enough to play with these 4 collections a couple of weeks ago. I must say that they are adorable!! I love all of them: Tiny Tots, Hello Autumn, Halloween Magic and Christmas Cheer. I thought I would share all of my projects with you today.

Let's start with Halloween Magic. I'm a sucker for a cute Halloween line and this line didn't disappoint me. I know I'll be using every last scrap of this line.
 I rarely use purple in my projects, I just don't love purple. Somehow, I think it's okay mixed in an adorable Halloween project.

Let's look at Hello Autumn next. Can you tell I'm ready for Fall? I'm really not much of a summer person. I don't mind the warmth but I don't enjoy the sunburns that come with fair skin and long sunshiny days. I'm always ready for sweater season. I do own quite a few cardigans ;) Remember this layout?

Yeah, I pretty much love sweater season!

Back to Bella Blvd's collections. Hello Autumn. 


This is one of my all time favorite layouts. There's nothing fancy about it but I love the story that is told and the products that I used. It's a perfect match.

Now, I may be ready for Fall but I'm NOT ready for Christmas. I do love the Christmas Cheer collection though. It's so bright and cheerful. Traditional Christmas lines are my favorite to work with.


And last but not least, Tiny Tots. I showed this layout to you a few days ago here.
Whew, that's a lot of projects! I had so much fun making all of them! I can't wait to work with these collections a lot more in the coming months.
Which of these collections will be making their way into your stash? Are they all on your must-have-list?

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5647627/?claim=7752wwhjuaz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. You did a beautiful job on these layouts! I'm always a fan of your work! :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS