Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fall Cards

Hello!Today I'm sharing with you a card set I created using the "A Perfect Autumn" collection by Carta Bella. This is my first project as a Carta Bella designer. I always have a little bit of nervousness and apprehension when starting a new design team commitment. I get a little nervous working with new people and new products. I will say that I'm thrilled with Carta Bella! I love the collections I've been sent to work with and can't wait to show you more of their products.
 The "A Perfect Autumn" collection has a unique characteristic compared to other Fall collections that I love. This collection has a white base instead of a cream colored base. I love the combination of white with the rich colors of Fall in this collection. Having a white base with Fall colors gives any project a crisp fall feeling.
Fall Card ideas by Becki Adams

I used the Pumpkin die set, the Autumn Frame die set, and a designer label die set. These dies rose to the top of my favorites list so quickly. They make beautiful clean cuts and the die cut comes out of the die so easily!

Fall Card ideas by Becki Adams
Fall Card ideas by Becki Adams
Fall Card ideas by Becki Adams
I used the A Perfect Autumn 6x6 paper pad and some white cardstock create all of these cards. Did you know that the Carta Bella 6x6 paper pads have prints on both sides of the paper. I love that! It makes creating cards so much easier (not to mention that it's fun to have a choice of which side of the paper to use).

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS