Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Halloween Layout



I'm been doing a few projects with the Pebbles Thirty-One collection lately. I shared some cards with you last week. Today, I have a layout on the Pebbles blog and I created a similar one to share with you. This layout is one that includes six photos of my kids and my nieces and nephew last year at Halloween. Typically I don't use six photos on one layout. My comfort zone lies within the one-three photo range. When I do need to use more than one photo on a layout I most often put them on a grid. That's the easiest way for me to add more than one photo. By putting the photos on a grid it almost makes it seem that I'm working with one big photo.
I mixed in a few bits and pieces from the Home+Made collection in with supplies from the Thrity-One collection too. The scalloped gold glitter tape is amazing! I've already used an entire roll of it. (I need to order more.)
 I added a few stickers to the right of the photo grid to create a little Halloween vignette.
Now, you need to hop on over to the Pebbles blog and see the layout I created for their blog.
Thanks for stopping by for Let's Talk Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. such a wonderfully fun layout! all the mating and cute little stickers make it adorable!!what sweet and happy costumes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brianna! I love all their little costumes too <3

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS